Beril Öke Gülen was born in Istanbul in 1983, as the child of a master architect father and a master painter mother, who graduated from 'Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University', formerly known as 'Istanbul State Academy of Fine Arts'.
He had his secondary and high school education at 'Beyoğlu Anatolian High School', formerly 'English High School', between 1993-2001. Here he learned English and French as a second language.
He won the 'Bahçeşehir University' advertising department in 2001 with a scholarship. After studying in this department for 1 year, she took the talent exam of Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University.
He won the ceramics department of Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University in 2002. After studying in this department for 1 year, she took the aptitude exams again for her main target, fashion design.
He won the textile and fashion design department of Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University in 2003.
He studied Italian at the Italian Cultural Center in 2007 and later went to Italy and continued his Italian education at the Linguaviva Language Course in Florence.
He graduated from Textile and fashion design department in 2008 and started working for his own brand 'Paper Faces'.
In 2008, he exhibited 'Aristo K', his first collection of the 'Paper Faces' brand, at the Fashion Film Festival.
* She did her apparel internship at Koton Tekstil's clothing design department.
* She did her weaving internship at Kazaroğlu Tekstil's weaving design department .
* She did a printing internship in the printing design department of Zeynep Tekstil.
* She designed the clothes for Jack Daniel's and Finlandia Vodka Summer Tour teams.
* His works were exhibited at the 2007 Fashion Fair, the Fiber Art Group Exhibition in the Environment.
* His printing and weaving design works were exhibited at the 2006 Texgate Fair.
* 2007 Texgate Fair'
* He took part in Bahar Korçan's stand at 2008 Fashion Lab.
* 'Aristo K' women's clothing at the 2008 Fashion Fair collection was exhibited.
* The fashion show of 'Aristo K', the first collection of his own brand 'Paper Faces', was held at the 2008 Fashion Film Festival.
* 2008 "Paper Faces " created the website for the brand: www.paperfaces.net and started online sales.
Taç linens- "Mehmet Zorlu Foundation Special Award in the 'Design a Pattern' competition ".
Adidas- Its design was selected as one of the top 20 most creative designs in the 'Adicolor Pattern Design' competition.
Associations and Clubs Members: Fashion Designers Association
Fashion Tv Young Designers